I'm going to try and do a better job of writing and keeping up. Here are a few glimpses of the latest. It has gotten beautifully warm and spring like. We have a neighbor with amazing roses and have the privilege of displaying them in our kitchen from time to time. We are still plugging away with homeschool and tweaking it as we go. The boys love to creatively enjoy life. We have a cup full of bubbles, for those of you who forgot how to drink your milk. Below is also a sample of the gorgeous farm eggs we dyed at easter time, with our homemade egg dye. I hate that stuff they sale in the stores. These turned out so colorful! And, I think we should have bought stock in BandAids when we found out our first, second, third and fourth were going to be boys! 

No comments:
Post a Comment