

We are studying our state, and every morning we are enamored by the many beautiful Cardinals that come out and play in our backyard!
We also have done a few fun microwave experiments: this one is a bar of ivory soap on a plate. Due to the pockets of air in the bar of soap, we made soap fluff.

I also have two little chefs who like to help in the kitchen whenever anything is being done... here we are making home made brownies!

2 comments:
Hi! I am really enjoying your blog, and I wanted to let you know that I actually nominated you for a blog award! I had to pick 15 blogs that I would recommend people follow and yours was on my list. As a mum, I totally love the doing stuff with your kids posts! I would love it if you would pop over to my blog and see the award I have nominated you for. Thanks for such a great read! Lynn 1busychick.blogspot.com
Hi, I too am enjoying your blog. I am a mother of four girls and two boys, as well as homeschool. Love your ideas and your boys are adorable. Come on over to my blog and check it out. Would love to have you follow me back! Keep on blogging. Oh, and the boy chain is absolutely adorable too.
~Mikal
Post a Comment