Friday, August 01, 2008
makeover
I wanted to make the background a little more inviting, soothing and just different. Hopefully all my viewers will find it nicely changed. I also tried unsuccessfully to take my own picture tonight (because everyone is asleep) to show off my new hair color. Yes, it's new and it's colored. I love it, but it is darker and has a hint of red. I have grey to cover nowadays so highlights just don't get it anymore. Also, apparantly they don't make my natural color. It always comes out pretty dark with a hint of red, so get ready, eventually someone will take my picture and i will post it for you. (maybe my kids will get the camera tomorrow like my friend on www.4seedlings.blogspot.com and we'll have a good one. *thanks Shannon) Have a great tax free weekend (for those in our state) and I'll try and post a little sooner next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the new colors and layout, by the way!
Post a Comment