Tuesday, April 15, 2008

random shots from the weekend

I love how Eli will put his hands behind his head when he is relaxing. It's so cute. Here he is getting a diaper change. I can't resist tickling those arm pits when he does it either.

We also spent the weekend on our favorite family computer game, Bookworm (thanks Mama and Wayne). We have been working on this game for months and still haven't finished. It's a spelling game and the really good words defeat the bad guys so we can rescue a princess. The boys love getting around the computer together and working on it.

"me and my shadow" is what Lance has been singing for the last couple days. He went out to mow the grass and Titus saw him through the window. He said, "why didn't Daddy want me to help him". I told him I was sure Daddy just forgot to ask, so he ran and got his shoes and took off outside to help. Lance gave him a big approving smile and his favorite spot pushing right up under him. So great!

No comments: