I don't have a picture for this, but here is a great story!
Today, we were at violin lessons and I kept the boys in the van while Josiah went in for his lesson. (We go to the teacher's home for lessons.) About five minutes before Josiah was to be finished, Titus started saying he has to go to the bathroom (#1). I didn't want to take him in the house because he's been sick. I told him he will have to wait. He started dancing around a little so I distracted him with my new picture phone. Well, Josiah came running out, all finished with his lesson and his teacher came out to talk with me briefly. As we were talking, I heard this sound, kind of like running water. I looked over the hood of the van and saw my son, standing in the violin teacher's front yard, pants to his ankles, peeing a perfect rainbow. "Oh Titus!!" I immediately ran over to him and fell apart laughing as he finished his job. He said with a very serious face, "well, I had to go tinkle!" Fortunately, the teacher thought it was all funny too and we enjoyed a big laugh.
When you've gotta go, you've gotta go!
(too bad I didn't get that picture phone out and snap one, heehee)
1 comment:
That's hilarious, and boy can I relate! Isaiah thinks it's so cool to go pee behind the house in the bushes! I guess it's a boy thing! Don't they have it easy! I'm glad the violin teacher was down-to-earth and enjoyed the laugh too! :)
Post a Comment