did i mention it was COLD!!!! back at home, we decided Eli was old enough to sit in the high chair, so his big bro, T, gave it up and moved on to the booster seat. now this is what it looks like when our "olive shoots" are around our table.
Wow, you guys are good. We haven't gotten our tree yet... and still don't know when we will. That's awesome to see all those boys around the table. All that blessing all in one place! I'd say you're quite favored by God.
2 comments:
Wow, you guys are good. We haven't gotten our tree yet... and still don't know when we will. That's awesome to see all those boys around the table. All that blessing all in one place! I'd say you're quite favored by God.
Hope you got a good tree! It's 73 degrees here today. I'd love to have some cold weather now!
Post a Comment