Here are a couple of pictures from our Thanksgiving celebration. We had a great time with Dad and Sherry. The boys got to make popcorn balls for the first time and spent lots of time swinging on the tree swing. It was a blast!
and here's a funny story from today:titus has a mouth ulcer and it has hindered his ability to eat. he has cried and complained about it and i know it hurts because i have one too. anyway, we've prayed for Jesus to heal him and take the pain away. this morning, i asked him how his booboo was and he said it was gone. he said "Jesus came to our house last night and picked it up".
2 comments:
How sweet. Looks like you guys had fun for Thanksgiving! I'm glad you were able to spend time with your families.
what a sweet way for Titus to describe that! i'd love for Jesus to come "pick up" the 5 lbs. I've gained since Thanksgiving! ;) If he doesn't that's okay too. I'll just be warmer for the winter!
Post a Comment