Wednesday, September 13, 2006


The boys ask me why I like black and white pictures. I don't really know except they add a different flavor and leave you wishing you were there to see it in person! Everyone is doing well, except a few runny noses and low fevers to fight off the congestion. Uggh. We'll get through it though. Oh yeah, Titus decided to go potty again recently. He's averaging about once per month on the potty. Not too bad for 18 months.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

Uh-oh, did Avery spread her lovely cold germs to your boys? I hope not! I hope you all feel better soon. She never had a fever, though, so I can only hope she didn't infect your boys...

Shannon said...

I can tell that homeschooling is in full swing at your house, not as many blog entries (me, too). Miss you guys! ~Shannon (PS, some people from my church will be at Morningstar Sun.-Tues, Jon's mom, too)