Wednesday, March 01, 2006

All doped up

Well, my babies, who are almost 6 and 4, who have not had antibiotics before are now each on one. I just worked through all the hysterics of whether antibiotics are so bad for you that my sick child would be better off without them and strengthening his own antibodies. There is some definite truth, but there are also times when they just need one to kill the infections. I'm happy to report that they are playing well this morning and we even got some school done. We're trying to get out of the tv induced blahs and get back to normal. My oldest said this morning, while we were all together working on different projects, "I'm just so filled with joy!" I had to keep reminding him to do his math. He was so distracted by his new found "good feeling" and how much he loved all of us. How could you ask for more!

No comments: