Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Good Night

Well, good nights are relative around here. We are dealing with ear infection, strep throat and teething all at the same time... uggh! But we still slept a little. And we are doing better this morning.

I had no idea I was starting my own blog when I attempted to comment on a friend's blog. Well, here goes, this should be fun.

I guess I need to think about it a little more and then I'll know what to say...

Maybe I can get some pictures of the recent big One year old birthday party we just had. I decided while making the cake (I make home made cakes like Mama used to make) that I should start a business: Professionally Unprofessional Home Made Cakes, straight from a box, original designs, and curious characters. Heehee! Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Welcome to the blogging world! yay! I'm excited I'll be able to keep up with you guys a little easier now--and you will find that blogging will become addictive if you let it. :)