At first I started out with a few holes in the ground. Next I put three sticks in the holes and it was a tripod. I told myself the next thing I needed was more sticks so I put three more sticks in the ground and now it looked more like a Teepee. Then I told myself again that I needed more sticks so I put some small sticks in between the big sticks and I made it a little bit see proof. The next thing I did was put some leaves on the little sticks so it was a little more like a hide out. By this time I had only covered the front of the Teepee with leaves so the back of the Teepee you could still see through. So i told myself that i needed some leaves so i took some of our neighbor's leaves that she was going to throw out. I took them for the back of my Teepee. Also the last thing I did was I put moss on the bottom of my teepee so it wasn't dirt anymore. One day when we went camping there was a big storm at our house. I was scared because i didn't know how it would turn out but when we came home it was fine. Not even a scratch thank the Lord.And that is the story of how i built my Teepee
~Josiah~
2 comments:
That's fantastic!!! I can't wait to show my boys tomorrow when they wake up! How neat! Great job!!!
Um, can you say future architect, like Dad?!
~Shannon (in case it says Mychael the Swordmaster)
Post a Comment