I posted a link to the Bulk Herb Store in the upper left of the page. I have ordered many times from them and had a great experience each time. Just wanted to put their name out there if you are looking for immune boosting herbs, hair color herbs or seeds to grow. They also have, on their website, great resources for how to make your own tinctures. We regularly make elderberry tincture using their elderberries. It is beneficial for respiratory health and boosting your overall immune system.
We have also bought their green salve and use it on everything from a bug bite to scratches and cuts. The kids put it on immediately and I don't have to worry about them over using meds.
If you click their link, then order from them in the next 90 days, I will get 10% off my next order, so I thank you in advance if you find anything you can use here.
No comments:
Post a Comment