Monday, October 04, 2010

Photography...

I'm learning some new tricks with my new camera and found this great website, Picnik, to edit and fancy them all up! I am loving this one. This picture was taken with an old camera that was on the wrong setting and the color got all messed up, but it is the only one I have of E holding his hair and sucking his paci. This was always his pose when tired (before he grew up and gave up the paci). I had to find a way to fix it and thought I'd try out this new website on my most difficult picture. I'm so pleased! In fact, poor little E, the last of four boys, asked me tonight where his pictures are after looking at all of his brother's pictures on the wall... I'm going to be a busy momma, getting more pics up tonight!

No comments: