Saturday, February 13, 2010

A little catching up!

Well, let me introduce you to my new pet dinosaur! He came walking in to the kitchen and surprised me... I said, "oh wow, what did you do" and he said, "I'm a dinosaur"! I'm okay with body ink, but I had to ask next, "what else did you draw on?" He actually kept it to himself this time!

Here are our little football fans! They love super bowl parties in the living room! Jonah made a banner and a small poster for his team (poor Colts) and they could hardly wait to feast on appetizers and cut vegetables with our homemade Cilantro dip!

And, now to this poor, pitiful little guy on the couch... here is yet another one of his messes... I sure hope this couch makes it thru his early years, lol! He decided to pour out the entire box of cereal and look closely, you'll see the pacifier in the middle of the pile. I'm sure my surprised reaction is what brought on the tears, poor kid (and maybe a little swat with it).


Our two big boys, are taking Chinese with the homeschool co-op and loving it! They were recently in a Chinese New year celebration at the Chinese Baptist Church. They sang Jesus Loves Me, I have decided to follow Jesus, and spoke two scriptures in Chinese for their presentation! This is their first "major" production and it gave them a deeper love for the language and culture. Before the presentation, there was a Chinese potluck... at which we brought Baked Ziti and Apple Pie (lol), but they tried new foods and enjoyed the noodles most.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Eli sounds a lot like my nephew Andrew. He's 3 1/2 and recently opened one of their bean bags in his brother's room and tried to make snow angels out of the little styrofoam balls. My brother said it was a complete mess to clean up from all the static cling! At least cereal can be vacuumed up. :)