Monday, November 02, 2009

13 Years!!

Here we are 13 years ago, cutting the cake and getting pictures made... ready to hit the road and take the journey with each other! I have loved this man from the beginning but love him more today than I could ever imagine! He's brought me laughter, comfort, understanding and freedom in so many ways! He is an outstanding father to our four boys and I couldn't ask for anything more in this life than to continue this journey with him for the rest of our lives! He is better than gold, I have his heart and he has mine! Thank you Lord for sending me such a man as this!


3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love those pictures, you guys haven't changed much, 13 years and 4 kids looks good on you! Congratulations!

Kit said...

look at your pretty lil self!!! that's wonderful! congratulations to strong love and a beautiful family!

b2bomber said...

Happy Anniversary! Great pictures. What an great looking and in love couple! Many more years of happiness and love to you both!