
Jenn and I got the chance to hang out without kiddos the other night. We had a great time eating at Applebees and shopping around Wal-mart. We laughed at the crazy new styles how silly we would look trying to wear shiny skinny jeans with a long parka flannel. It was great and much needed time off!


These are our home group pumpkins: ours is the far left, middle is another family and right is another family. The far right is a rat, but we all thought it looked more like puff the magic dragon. I think we did pretty good for our first pumpkin carving ever.

The boys decided to get all fancy on me one day and dress up as 'working men'. Josiah was the president of the US, and the brothers were working with him. Aren't they handsome!
1 comment:
I am so with you on the styles right now, I wore flannel back in the early 90's, maybe even late 80's, no way I'm going there again! It's so funny to see what marketing people can get people to wear, isn't it? I bet they're all getting a good laugh over it too...
Post a Comment