First of all, you have some beautiful kids! Second, I must ask, does your oldest do his own hair? I ask because Isaiah, my oldest, does his hair EXACTLY the same way! He wets it down and parts it just like that! Justin calls him "dapper dan"! :o)
Look at Josiah with his hair all nice and combed. He's so cute. Are you doing preschool with T? We are waiting until next school year to put Avery in preschool. I am going to work with her some at home this year.
3 comments:
First of all, you have some beautiful kids! Second, I must ask, does your oldest do his own hair? I ask because Isaiah, my oldest, does his hair EXACTLY the same way! He wets it down and parts it just like that! Justin calls him "dapper dan"! :o)
hahaha! yes he does! i love that, Dapper Dan!
and thank you for the compliments!
Look at Josiah with his hair all nice and combed. He's so cute. Are you doing preschool with T? We are waiting until next school year to put Avery in preschool. I am going to work with her some at home this year.
Post a Comment