Monday, June 01, 2009

Ahh camping!

We hiked to this beautiful waterfall!!

Tubing down Davidson River. I let Lance do this while I kept Eli safe on dry ground.




We had so much fun! We went with five other families from church and a whole gaggle of kids. The kids played well and loved every minute of friend time! We adults did too, we ate together and cleaned together. It was very communal, and alot of fun!


4 comments:

Erin said...

That looks like so much fun. I bet the tubing was exciting!

b2bomber said...

What a great looking family and a beautiful waterfall. That looks like sooo much fun. Glad to see y'all are doing great.

Goforthclan said...

That looks like so much fun! Please tell me how to get to the waterfall and the tubing place.

Shannon said...

Gorgeous scenery, where'd y'all go? I need to call you so we can see about going to the zoo before it gets much hotter!!