Wednesday, May 06, 2009

mountain pics... more to come











these are through the binoculars. my camera needs a better zoom, so i put it up to the binos and got these cool shots.










3 comments:

Erin said...

Very ingenious with the binoculars! What kind of camera do you have?

Shannon said...

Wow, Josiah looks like Lance spit him out, he looks so much like his dad! He looks very grown up, too, where has the time gone??? We enjoyed our time in the mountains, too, you guys are so fortunate to have that place to go to, but I know you know that! Beautiful family you have...

Shannon said...

I clicked on the family picture so it would blow up bigger and I could get a good look at everybody. I've decided that Jonah and Titus look just like you, and that Eli and Josiah seem to favor each other (and therefore, Lance), is that what people seem to think? Of course, they all have some of both of you in them, it's so cool to see the likenesses! Also, I noticed Josiah's shoes, Nathan has the same pair that he's been wearing for about a year and a half, they're probably too small but they've been his favorite. I bet those two would get along so well together....