


I think Jonah has the most stamina of all the boys, he could stay out all day and have snowball fights, but no one could really keep up, except daddy. We drug everyone back out to make the snow man after they had gotten really cold in the morning trip out. It was great though, sunshine and a little warmer air made it easier.
2 comments:
I just can't believe the snow y'all have gotten. We are having 70's and beautiful sunshine. Who would have thought CO and NC would change weather for a winter. Great pictures!
That's a mammoth snow man, we couldn't get our snow to pack good enough! And it's funny how much our second boys are alike, Nathan was the one that would outlast all the others, too. I wonder what the similarities in the other boys would be, there's a lot to be said about birth order!
Post a Comment