As I was getting coffee started this morning, I opened the freezer to get the coffee out and found my new hazelnut creamer, happily sitting on the freezer shelf, frozen solid, then I remember that my sweet little T helped me put up the groceries yesterday. He came in later and asked me if he did a good job or if he put things in the wrong places. I told him how good it was to have his help and that he did a great job. (i'm always trying to get them to quickly get the groceries for me - chivalry.) I also found the roasting bags in the fridge. Hopefully the things that needed to be refrigerated are not in the pantry.
Also, last night Lance was out playing football with all the boys in the frontyard, plus the neighbor's kids. They were playing two hand touch but Josiah decided to tackle Jonah (which he didn't mind at all) and in the process knocked out that last front tooth that has been hanging sideways since the last post about his other tooth coming out. It was painless and left him with a great memory of playing football with his daddy and brothers! I'll try and get pictures up soon.
1 comment:
I love the tooth stories...Mychael had one be pulled out with a straw that he was drinking from one time! Cute story about the creamer in the freezer, it's just precious when they want to help...did it bust open? I hope not, mommy needs her coffee!!!
Post a Comment