Monday, November 03, 2008

Peak Day







We told Titus that we wanted to go to the mountains and see the leaves when they are peaking. He has asked each day since, "is it peak day?" It was so much fun to get out and hike! The day was perfect. The boys were totally up for the adventure and Titus even hiked the whole trail up and I mean up, for an hour! We carried him in a pack halfway down but he was not too happy. He wanted out, but going down was tricky, very muddy trails and lots of rocks to cross. One other note was that we saw a snake on our trail, right in front of me and behind Titus. I realized just how much I've grown, because I didn't scream, panic or even tremble. I just said, "snake, everybody stand still" and it went on it's merry way. Whew! Glad it wasn't bigger, angry or poisonous!





















No comments: