Thursday, May 22, 2008

Finales

This is the time of year that celebrating the endings... school, cold weather, projects, tests. And you celebrate the new things like, summer break, fun in the sun, vacation, etc. So, we have had quite a few endings lately... this is a pic of the picnic at PE class. The kids loved PE and made some friends too.


Here, Eli decided to celebrate the end of a long day!







Here, Josiah is having his violin recital! He was so handsome and did such a fantastic job. I had to settle for watching it on video as I had two sick boys at home with high fevers. But he was wonderful (video clip above)!

We've also had our last day of science class, art classes that came and went in one week, and will be finishing our book work next week! Whew, I am really looking forward to vacation! Can I just read a book and sip some coffee for a few hours? Ahh, i feel better just thinking about it.

No comments: