

We just got back from the mountains, celebrating our 11th anniversary! We were able to go alone (with the baby only, of course), but it was so relaxing to eat by the fire every night, sleep as much as an infant will allow, and shop as long as we wanted. We took a hike before leaving, which was really enjoyable. All we could talk about was how much we want to take all the boys hiking more often! It was a great time and I couldn't ask for a more wonderful husband to share my life with! Thank you Lord!

3 comments:
What a sweet family, happy anniversary, you guys, and that's an awesome picture by the fire, too.
Happy anniversary, I wanted to call but I restrained knowing that a phone call could kill the moment. By the way who took those couple shouts? Little E?
Jenn
Happy Anniversary! I was thinking about you guys yesterday while I was writing the date on a check (weird, huh?) I like that picture of you two by the fire, that was a good one.
Post a Comment