Friday, September 21, 2007

Mischieviousness

I wish I had pictures to go with this, but it's all about the moment...
Lately, the funniest things have been happening. Last night, after soccer practice, while we were watching the end of Josiah's game, Jonah decided to do some push ups, to keep up the muscle. While doing the push ups, Titus was sitting beside him and began quickly stuffing red dirt into his shin guards. Jonah never even noticed until he finished, then decided to shove him into the red dirt. All I could do was laugh!
Tonight, Jonah decided to start using Titus as a human prop. First, he was a bomb, being thrown into Josiah. Next, he was a rock to be slammed into on the couch, then he became a speed bump for Jonah to fall over on the floor. Titus never protests these games. It gets pretty scary!

Oh yeah, we can't forget the moment, yesterday when Jonah came to me with pencil shavings all over his head, face and shirt. He said, "I accidentally blew into the pencil sharpener." Accidentally, right??

On a different note, Jonah got to go to work with Daddy today! He was so excited he couldn't hardly sleep last night! Giddy is the word that comes to mind. He said, "Dad, in the morning, wake me up so I can take a shower with you, then we can brush our teeth together, and maybe even 'raze'!" Ha, I laughed. "Do you mean shave?"

Eli is growing and changing a lot. He actually has started laughing! I love it! He is also playing with his toys on the exersaucer, sucking on his fingers like a lollipop and is rolling from side to side while on his back. He's quite a mover. I treasure every little moment he snuggles up and lays on my shoulder. It's rare!

Josiah is dominating the family at Monopoly! He wins every time. I asked him tonight what his strategy is, he said, "buy, buy, buy and put up houses and hotels, why did you not buy houses, Mom?" I think I have a businessman on my hands. He will do well in the future. He even opened a shop in the garage, selling his paper airplanes, paper fans, and drawings. So sweet. He sends Jonah out on the bike to advertise, yelling through the neighborhood, "sale, sale, only cents." So funny!! Now, I'm trying to teach them how to be subtle and not pesking door to door salesmen, begging every neighbor to come and buy something.

Well, I guess that's all for now. It's been fun, and hopefully I'll start catching some of this on camera.

No comments: