Saturday, June 30, 2007

Updates





We've had a busy week around here, as you can imagine. The boys have gotten pretty creative outside, turning their swing set into a castle and sitting under it for a rest. Then they went to Bible School at their Nan and Pop's house for about four nights. While the big boys were gone to Bible School, Titus and I took on the wonderful task of potty training. He had a fun start with a pile of "surprise" on the floor. He quickly learned where to put it next time and has been going potty since Monday! He has stayed dry, with the exception of one time in the diaper and one time outside. We are so proud of him! We didn't think we would get him out of diapers this fast. He was ready though! He's showing such good control that he's even staying dry at night! Woohoo!
Eli has lost his umbilical cord and his circumcision is all healed up, so he looks like a perfect little baby doll now. He had a nice warm tub bath this morning and didn't complain too much. He's sleeping good for me and starting to have a little more awake time during the day. I put him on his tummy yesterday and he even rolled himself back over to his back. Amazing!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It's great to hear how things are going in your home, and that's great about Titus! Zach was in diapers a full year after Jordan was born, it can get expensive. Jordan has absolutely NO interest in doing anything on a potty, it's more of a silly game. She sits there and smiles and laughs, but never does anything!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Titus! Having only one in diapers is soooo nice! Still expensive though. I was just checking in with you all. Eli is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Looks like his brothers...Watch out girls!
I am so glad to hear that you all are doing well. They grow up so fast. Too fast! I love you all. I can't wait to see him!
Lisa