

Titus loves to play a game called "nakey nakey" where he and his brothers strip down to diapers and underwear and run around like crazy kids! The other morning, while playing this game instead of getting dressed, they decided to introduce Titus to dress up clothes and dress him up. Titus loved it. First he was a train engineer (as in the pic) with a gun, later he became Eore, a duck and Blue. It was really cute to watch. Below, you will see one more belly shot. I must be getting bigger. I had several comments at church on Sunday from people saying, "I didn't know you were pregnant". So funny, I'm sure people try not to say anything until they are totally sure. I am now six months, and starting to feel it. I have to regularly remind myself that I'm not as young or light as I used to be. Haha!

1 comment:
AAHH! Such a cute belly! You guys thought of a name for that boy in there yet?
I like that hat Jonah's wearing in one of the pics. It reminds me of my Grandpa's hat that I used to wear when I was little.
Post a Comment