Saturday, February 17, 2007

Preparations for a birthday




Well, we are getting geared up for Titus' second birthday. It seems like he was just born. It's had to believe. He's acting two at times already. Tonight he had a stand off with Lance about saying "yes sir". Lance persevered and so did Titus, until Titus finally bowed to the greater power! It was funny and frustrating at the same time.


So, this morning, we made plans to go out and get the party stuff for next weeks' party. I asked Titus what kind of party he wanted, he said "choo-choo". Well, he's getting a Cars theme with "Lightking" as he says. He forgot all about the choo-choo. Then I asked him what kind of cake he wanted, he said "green". So, I guess we'll figure something out on adding green to his cake.


The boys are really excited about throwing Titus a party too. Josiah said tonight, I wish I would have bought something for Titus for his birthday. I reminded him of the gifts we had found earlier that he and Jonah will give Titus, but that wasn't good enough, he wanted to buy something for him with his own money. So sweet!


Other than this, everyone is doing well. The boys are all getting over some nasty cold viruses and still coughing some. But their energy level is getting back to normal. We have had way too much tv and computer games this week. It'll be good to get back to normal, do some school and use our imaginations again!

2 comments:

b2bomber said...

Happy Birthday Titus! Hope you have a great day. Can't wait to see y'all this summer and meet the new little guy! You look great Sharon. Miss you guys!

kenneth said...

Wow, I can't believe Titus is going to be 2. Happy Birthday!!! That's just crazy...didn't we all just graduate last year or something. Where does the time go? Miss you guys!