Monday, August 14, 2006

Our first ER trip

Hey everyone, it's been a little while since i posted what's been happening...
We had our first ER trip last week. Uggh. Titus got "nurse maid's elbow" where it pops out of joint. We sat in the waiting room for one hour and then in the back room for another thirty minutes for a five minute procedure. He was mister happy as soon as the dr. put it back in! Amazing! We are about to start school in a couple of weeks. Josiah will be in first grade! Jonah will be doing preK! I've got the first day of school jitters! Too exciting!
I'll try to post more pics soon!
Love to all!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so sorry about Titus! How in the world did he do that to his elbow?

Do you still have beginning-of-the-school-year dreams where you can't remember your schedule and stuff like that? I still do, except I can't remember any of my kids' names and I'm their teacher. And I don't feel prepared at all. I bet that's how it'll be when Callie starts pre-school. Yikes.

b2bomber said...

YIKES! Glad to hear Titus is ok. Hope everyone else is too.

Shannon said...

It's always exciting to start a new school year, wondering how it's going to go. We started week 3 today, I got an early start so we could be finished before Memorial Day and still take the time off I want to during the year. Mychael's curriculum (Switched-On Schoolhouse) has a calendar to where I can block out nonschool days, have a start and stop date, and just play around with it until I have the right number of days (it gives the tally of days at the bottom and adjusts with any changes I make). Anyway, we've sort of got a routine going, although I'm leaning toward doing school once I put Jordan down for her nap, so that I make sure I still have that time to just play with my little ones (the bigger ones actually still really enjoy it when I just read to them, too, so we tend to do that in the morning...that and LEGOS). The anxiety about it all (getting started) leaves once you get going, and then you get caught up in the moment to moment stuff. Well, that's one heck of a comment!