Friday, July 07, 2006

How smart this little T is!

This morning, Titus woke up with a dry diaper, so I took him to the potty. Yes, he is only 16 months old, but he's been showing an interest in going by pulling up his shirt and pushing his diaper while standing in front of the potty. So, as I held him there, he went tinkle in the potty just like his big brothers!! I was more excited than he was. He acted like it was no new thing. We'll see how many months it is before he does it again, heehee! A mother can dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am trying not to be jealous. Katelyn will only sometimes tell me when she's already done a stinky. There is no warning about wet diapers. All I remember about potty training is you and I at Carolina Place Mall with (I think) Josiah and he peed on the chair onto the floor in the food court. I am nervous. Titus looks great with his haircut. I don't think there could be three boys that look more like their daddy. We miss you guys!