Sunday, July 16, 2006

Did I tell you how smart Titus is?

Well, atleast that is my opinion! He walked into the room this morning and made a "grunt" face that means he is about to leave a deposit in his diaper. I said, "do you want to go to the potty" so he turned and ran to the bathroom. I took his diaper off, half surprised to find it still empty, and put him on the potty. Then, just like a big boy, he made it happen! He wasn't nervous about it, he just did it like it was no big thing! We all praised him for his valiant efforts and just hope that he'll do it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! What a big boy, I know you guys are proud. I think Jordan has tried to tell me on a couple of occasions that something was about to happen in her diaper by pointing to it, but I haven't tried sitting her on a potty (her big brother just trained 6 months ago!). Titus has inspired me to give it a try!

b2bomber said...

That is awesome.
he is such a big boy now. Yeah Titus!!