Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Go Army!
We are about to have a big blowout Army party for the boys' 6 and 4 birthday on Saturday! I just wanted to put in a little plug for the Army (no offense to my friends in the Air Force and National Guard). We called an Army recruiter and she hooked us up with all kinds of freebees for the kids. We got posters, bracelets, pencils, necklace keychains, stickers and footballs to give to all the kids. She also hooked up the birthday boys with a duffle bag, laundry bag, water bottles, hat, and t-shirt. And you know she didn't forget about Mama. I got hooked up with an Army mug and a notebook! I was so impressed with how they were willing to make this a wonderful birthday. Thank you Sgt. Cole, you went way above and beyond! My boys will forever be impressed with the Army (which was exactly the point).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What, you couldnt' show some Air Force love?! :) Sounds like this will be a birthday they'll remember for a long time. I hope it goes well! (and can I just say I'm impressed with your planning-ahead-ness?)
We'll have to send you some Air Force stuff so the Army doesn't get too high a rating!!!!
Happy Birthday boys. You've grown a lot. Wish we could be there. Look forward to seeing you this summer.
Post a Comment