That is what I've heard a lot lately. Jonah, almost four years old, has learned the wonderful skill of being funny. He just knows when to say things that he has heard and stored for such a time to pop it out and amaze me with his wit. When I'm in the middle of praising him for how smart he is or what a good memory he has, he immediately says with a cute little smile, "that's because I really know everything". This coming from the boy who is excited about Heaven now because there is no darkness, since he doesn't like to go to sleep! Too funny!
Little updates: Titus is still not walking. He is our closet walker though. I saw him walk when he thought we weren't looking. Usually he goes noodle when I try to get him to walk. He is trying to dance now though. He has to be the sweetest baby ever!!!
Josiah is zooming through his math lately. He loves learning to count by tens and fives! Now if he could just remember which one is the dime and which one is the nickel. He just got his prize for earning stickers with good manners at the table. He chose an icey machine!! He has been very patient to wait for the stores to stock them since they are seasonal. We have been enjoying yumalicious iceys since Sunday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment